Complete hands-on scanning objectives:
*Identify and list anatomy
*Identify and describe normal anatomy within the ultrasound images
*Assemble protocol static and real time images for diagnostic interpretation
*Practice the art of scanning techniques used to differentiate between true anatomy echo and artifact.
*Identify common pathology imaged
*Write annotations within the ultrasound images
*Outline protocol anatomy
$2700.00 One Participant.
Group Workshop a minimum of two participants required
maximum allowed is six participants
$2145.00 Per Participant (Two)
$1960.00 Per Participant (Three)
$1868.00 Per Participant (Four)
$1810.00 Per Participant (Five)
$1775.00 Per Participant (Six)
* PDF eBook for protocol imaging scanning outline for each joint performed during the hands-on scanning workshop.
* This will give you the information needed to practice and reproduce protocol imaging with complete anatomy review
* PDF eBook printed copies may be ordered for $160.00
* Participants are responsible for their travel expenses for workshop at the Houston Training Center.
* Group Workshop:
* Add reimbursement of all travel expenses (airfare, taxi, meals, hotel) for participants location
* At least 30 day notice is required.
* At participants location, participants are responsible for supplying the room time, ultrasound systems, models, lunch and props for all hands-on scanning workshops.
* Please complete inquiry form below for availability.
* Application Specialist: Please fill out the inquiry form below before making a payment. Our program director will contact you in regards to workshop fee.
One-To-One Or Group Workshop
Limited to 6 participants
10 SDMS CME
Small class size allows for more one-to-one instruction
Expand individual knowledge of MSKUS
Learn how to generate protocol images and articulate diagnosis
With instructor's hands-on guidance, master protocol images
Learn the anatomy of specific joints within a two day course
COMPLETE PROTOCOL FOR SHOULDER
LIMITED FOR ELBOW & WRIST
COMPLETE PROTOCOL FOR KNEE
LIMITED FOR HIP & ANKLE
COMPLETE PROTOCOL FOR KNEE HIP ANKLE & FOOT
COMPLETE PROTOCOL FOR SHOULDER ELBOW WRIST & HAND